Werner Shuna Bent Glass
The Shuna is our most popular high angle touring paddle. It's powerful yet light weight and durable and great for active or relaxed paddling. The mid-sized blades fit a wide range of kayakers and are versatile and easy to use during advanced maneuvers or all around touring.
- Premium Performance gives you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability.
- Mid-sized high angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon blend Straight or carbon weave Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in solids or patterns.
- Dihedral allows for smooth forward and directional paddling.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
Surface Area 615 sq cm
Blade Length x Width 43 x 18.25cm
Weight for 210cm
Neutral Bent Shaft 851g/30.00oz